Sometimes the darkest secrets just won’t stay hidden, no matter how deeply they’re buried.
Private investigator Sydney Brennan has had a difficult few months, so the last thing she wants to do is work a demanding criminal trial. Still, when longtime friend and mentor Ralph Abraham asks her help for a young man facing life in prison, she can’t refuse (even if the only thing worse than the defendant’s case is his attitude).
Soon Sydney’s investigation uncovers information so dangerous that someone is willing to kill to keep it buried. Torn between loyalty to her mentor and duty to her client, how far will Sydney go to protect Ralph’s past? And his life…
Available in Ebook and Paperback
Buy from: Amazon US Amazon UK Kobo iBooks Nook Scribd Inktera Smashwords and 24 Symbols
Want to read more? Check out:
- The first two chapters
- Boneyard Extras, including
- Go to the Categories portion of the sidebar and
- Select Boneyard to see what I’ve written there, or
- BTB Magpie Moments, to read little bits stolen from real life and woven into the story
- Check out my Braving the Boneyard Board on Pinterest